Saturday, November 9, 2013

Make a t-shirt

Today was great. It started with some leftover challenge from yesterday (sleeping on the floor, which will be repeated tonight!). We ran a 5k in the a.m. and I came in 3rd. Then we had a fun day of fun.

The challenge for today was to make a t-shirt. There were a few bumps on the road to complete this. Neither Fed Ex or Staples will print on the transfer paper I was to use to make the t-shirt. We had to call some friends at 7:30 to see if they had a printer. They did! We went over and hung out for a bit while we printed out stuff. Xavier got to play with their kids and he was acting sooooooo adorable.

After the friendly and helpful visit we went home, ordered pizza, put the boy down, ate the pizza, and made two cool shirts!! I'll have to take pictures and upload them soon, but until then, you can check out xkcd's What If? page to see the logo I used. I love this logo. It has the perfect accompanying picture to one of the worst/best questions ever asked. A t-rex being dropped into a sarlacc, what's not to love!

Tomorrow I need to make a new playlist highlighting a particular artist. It will probably take me several hours :-)

ps - in case you are wondering, xkcd does allow the use of his cartoons for not-for-profit use.

No comments:

Post a Comment