The second set was done later that night. No real difference in the outcome. I think I got a few more seconds added on to my best effort. I'll say 4-5 seconds was the best I would muster.
The third set will have to be done later. I'll take advantage of the one hour we get because of daylight savings time and do them just before the day ends.
This would be a much better and more exciting challenge if I was doing it more often. Otherwise it's just an interesting and new way to make my back hurt!
On another note, today was awesome. Although I woke up with a pretty severe case of the pizza fats (too much pizza the night before) which prevented me from going for a run, I had a great time playing with my little guy and wife lady. When the lazy bums finally woke up we had blueberry/walnut pancakes and casually got ready for our day.
We headed down the lawyers house so we could use his parking pass, took the red line into the city and exited just in time to see the duck parade go by the park. I got to see the World Series trophy, a bunch of players who I don't know, one player who I do know (Ortiz) and the Dropkick Murphy's singing their "for Boston" song.
After a successful parade viewing we headed over to the aquarium and had a very satisfying time checking out all the sea life they have. The little guy slept strapped to his mommy so we were actually able to look at the exhibits instead of just chase him around....which was good because it was very crowded.
Afterwards we headed over to the north end. I got to go to a store that is owned by the father of one of my students. Then we ate at Rabias Italian Seafood & Oyster Bar. It was excellent. I had the Vermont Delicious Red Apple Ravioli with Figs covered in a creamy Gorgonzola sauce and aged Romano cheese. It was out of this world. Best restaurant in the north end. Second best Italian restaurant in Boston. We got cannoli's and gelato at this place before heading home.
The lazy bums are out at some wedding event and we are babysitting their little girl.
Overall a great day!
| First train ride! |
| New camera setting let's me take good pictures in the dark aquarium light. |
| Bubbles! |
| The gang looking contemplative. |
| Getting ready... |
| penguin butt... |
| swimming away! |
Tomorrow I have to be 10 minutes early to an appointment.....I feel my first incomplete Newvember challenge coming on...
No comments:
Post a Comment