Sunday, June 3, 2012

Blog post number 2!

Here's an update for you:
  1. I now "have the internet" at my house. Hopefully I will be posting more often.
  2. I have taken my contacts out, they were bothering me. 
  3. I'm still torn on whether I should use proper punctuation and grammar in my posts, or should i  take a more casual kinda style.
  4. I like the word grammar. Not because of what it stands for, but because it ends in "ar." For this reason I also like the word calendar and Hagar.
    • Ok fine, I like what grammar stands for as well! Check out this fun little video form m-w.com.
  5. I have roughly two weeks before I am a new dad! 
Someone else said I should always include a picture in my post. I think that's a great idea. Here's a picture for you.
R.I.P., Big Stuffy.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all, thank you for that lovely picture. Second of all, do you have any control over your font? While I get that your blog is none-too-serious, I feel like the font is rubbing your nonchalance in our face. Third of all, mazel tov! Let us know when we can come and celebrate with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have control over my font. I chose that font because it's one of the only options that has the "a" the way i like it. The "a" on a comic-sans style font is how I write when I'm writing. I don't like the little serif on the top of other "a's."
    But you do hit a nerve with your comment. One reason I don't like jack johnson, california, and some rock climbers is because their nonchalantness is too aggressive. I'll have to search deep within myself to see what is more important: the correct "a" or a consistent hatred of forced chill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss big stuffy. And I wish I could type that sentiment in a font that better conveyed the depth of my feelings.

    ReplyDelete